Tutor for free learning
TUTOR , Teacher and research on Learn and Technology.
electrical engineer specializing in computing and robotics.
works with development, research and innovation in autonomous and sustainable systems,
and as a teacher in vocational and technological education with a focus on innovation.
The school should be the space of experimentation for the creation of new democratic practices, that allow the equality of power in the collective decisions".
Main projects and recent works:
- Collaboration with NEXO Consulting , in innovation and education processes.;
- Research on Education in the European Community (Germany, Finland, England, Switzerland and Portugal);
- Tutoring for high school students in exchange, at the IPP - Instituto Politécnico do Porto - Portugal;
- Participant in vocational education training - VET in Tampere - Finland;
- Mentor of the HibridGEr project at the start-up AXION;
- Development of APPs to Support Learning in Physics (Electricity);
- Mentoring in Mechatronics Projects and Robotic Competitions ;
- Creation of Labiliê - free learning moviment;
- Creation of LabTEC@ - Free and Open Hybrid Learning Environment;
- AppsEdu award on CBIE - Brazilian Conference on Informatics in Education;